Hi,

Yes I am one of the XXXXX that is salty about not getting an alpha key and never getting a beta key and that's probably where some of this topic is coming from. But why on earth would you "reward" someone with an alpha/beta key that doesn't even play wow or has been gone for almost the entire expansion. What possible feedback could they give you?

There is someone on the alpha forums, complaining about the daily/world quests that they don't want to feel obligated to do, and they don't like questing, and that is what drove them away from legion. Really..... I also personally know another person who just leveled for Legion and then unsubbed, but oh look they also got an alpha key.

I'm not saying I "deserve" an alpha key, but maybe try to send out the first waves to people who are currently playing the game, the ones who have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

It's still early, and I am still hopefully that this might be the expac I get a beta key, but even if I don't. At least give the keys to people who still play the game.

For More Details:
Teaser video company